Please note we are hiring in various UK locations for both Reactive and Maintenance roles
At Caljan we pride ourselves in looking after our people. Creating an environment where everyone can be themselves is top of our list, somewhere that everyone can keep learning and thrive within their career.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a passionate Field Service Engineer to join our growing team .This is a home-based role, visiting customer sites .
Field Service Engineers are a critical resource for the Service department at Caljan, as they work on Customer sites and are responsible for the delivery of the contracted services and allow for added-value activities to be performed for the Customer.
- Excellence in Planned and Preventive Maintenance and Services
- Excellence in Breakdown and Reactive Maintenance and Services
- Provision of End of Live Maintenance Services and other Service Improvement Projects
- Provision of Agile Proactive Maintenance Services
- Competence, Self-Improvement, and Training
- 24/7 On-Call Duites (Reactive)
- Customer Satisfaction and Added Value
- Administration and Deliverables:
- Flexibility / Ad hoc requests
What will you bring to the role?
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience in similar work - (HND/HNC/Apprenticeship)
- Preferred Electrical Qualifications - NVQ Level 3 / Diploma or City & Guilds 2391, 2394 and 2395, or EAL Inspection and Testing and Initial Verification qualifications
- Minimum Electrical Qualification - Access to Building Services; Electrotechnical Craft (Level 2); or (c) Technicals in Building Services Engineering; (d) MGTS Mechanical to Electrical Conversion
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact with customers and other interested stakeholders.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Reward & recognition
- Mental health first aiders
- Social events
- Friendly and welcoming environment
- Wellness and Benefits package
- Continuous growth and support through frequent role evaluations