Summary of Position: Under the direction of the Senior Parts Coordinator. You will work to meet Caljan’s customers’ needs related to repair/spare parts by taking and processing all orders in an accurate and timely fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage all facets of parts order fulfillment to include, but not limited to, generating proposals, quotations follow-up, processing purchase orders, open order management and issues resolution.
· Take orders via e-mail or telephone, check inventory and process orders and invoice customers in Microsoft Dynamix AX (ERP)
· Assist customers in identifying items, provide prices, discounts, and quotes that reflect accurate/realistic pricing and lead times
· Provide aftermarket parts sales support with a goal to exceed company aftermarket part sales orders and revenue targets through cross-selling and up-selling
· Build relationships and confidence through positive customer contact, with both internal and external customers, by responding to customers phone calls and emails in a profession, timely manner and completing follow-ups
· Generate shipment invoices ensuring ship date on the order is set to proper lead time
· Administer physical and digital filing systems, keeping records well-organized and easily retrievable by team members
· Maintain accurate and current customer account contact information for e-invoicing
· Expedite orders per customer request
· Coordinate customer orders with counterparts at Caljan Inc including Engineers, Operation, and Sales
· Report Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) such as outstanding customers issues, monthly quotations created, monthly revenue, and part order backlog to the National Service Manager in a timely and efficient manner
· Other duties as assigned
If you have questions, please reach out to Mahalia Kirk on +1 (800) 338 1751. ext. 138 or direct line +1 (262) 693-0101.
Are you able to skillfully juggle resources?
Then click on the button below and send your application, writing "Part Coordinator" in the subject line of the e-mail.