LV: Technical and Customer Oriented Service Supporter
Do you want an exciting, challenging and central position in a global and dynamic organisation? In a company with an international atmosphere - working with colleagues across boarders – being part of a Global Service team.
Located in a business park in Liepaja, Caljan Rite-Hite Latvia holds one of the most important factories in the Caljan Rite-Hite group; manufacturing machines for the entire world with headquarter in Denmark. This position requires that you are based in Liepaja or able to relocate to the area.
As our Service Supporter you will be an important link between our customers, colleagues around the world and the rest of our organisation from R&D/Engineering to manufacturing and logistics.
You will work closely with the Service Coordinators located in Denmark and the job will require some travel activity (approx. 20 days per year – more in the introduction period).
Tasks and responsibilities
When a service request lands in the shared service mailbox the assignments are distributed among the team members during a daily phone conference. The tasks are distributed in view of workload and expertise areas – you will become the main technical support on our Classic models, produced in Latvia.
As a Service Supporter you have the ability with a customer centric focus to ensure the right offerings and support in timely manner.
Primarily your tasks will be to:
- Ensure prompt and efficient handling of incoming service requests
- Spare-parts quotations
- Spare-parts kits established and quotations
- Upgrade solutions and quotations
- Technical support
- Order handling
- Proactive follow up with customers
We are looking for an employee who has great customers care skills and a technical mind set, perhaps from a technical education e.g. Engineer. Preferably you have experience from a similar position as Service or Technical Supporter in a production company.
It’s a must, that you are able to read technical 2D/3D drawings– if you have experience with working in Inventor or SolidWorks yourself it will be an advantage.
We expect you to be:
- familiar with ERP-systems (we use Dynamics AX 2012)
- accurate in your work with an attention to details
- able to prioritize your time and used to working under pressures with deadlines
- good at communicating and fluent in written and verbal English
- fluent in written and verbal Latvian
- a team player with a positive mind set who is flexible when needed
It is important that you work well cross-border and will thrive in an international organisation with colleagues, partners and customers around the world. You follow up on your tasks, meet the deadlines, get the job done and have situational awareness in communicating with different people.
- Personal development and/or career opportunities
- Salary according to qualifications and experience
- Exciting challenges in a company constantly growing